
This month, Well. Time pass so fast after the Korea Trip. I wanna go to Korea again. Probably next year. Since I won't be able to go back to Singapore on February. Which was my original plan. But anyway, Let's see. What happened this month?
August 24th. I drove down to New York to pick up Siok Hui and her family from JFK airport!! So I started my day off working from 0800 to 1200 hours. Then I went to prepare to drive down to New York. First, went to Sam's club to get gas. Then went to bank to withdraw money. Was kinda late already so no choice but had to go pass the toll road at Maryland. Anyway, driving down was smooth till New Jersey. There the jam was pretty much heavy and smooth. Due to construction on the highway. Then this incident happened while I was driving down. This white Sedan. just merged into the highway. I was driving at the outermost lane. Was kinda late, so I was speeding down. Anyway, this car which just merged into the highway, From first lane just wanna cross over to the outermost lane. Without checking his damn blind spot. Almost crashing into me. I honk him. And he went back to the third lane. So as I was passing him, I pointed him middle finger while he was showing signs of saying "sorry". Then I just sped off after pointing middle finger at him and passing him. Then Jam all the way till airport. Was kinda in a need of going to the bathroom. But didn't had enough time to stop at a rest area. So just endured down to Airport. Reach the Airport, ran down from the carpark to find Siok Hui. Walk around for awhile to look for her. Finally get to see her. Afterwards, I realize. I forgotten where did I park my car at. *shy* . Second incident. At the airport, I paid for the parking ticket at the machine and head towards the gate. At the gate, the machine couldn't read my ticket. And the representative said that I hadn't pay for my ticket yet. Got me quite pissed. Thus, I had to pay for my ticket twice. But of course, I called them to ask for a refund. Which takes 30 days. One thing funny was that at the carpark, Siok Hui's Mom told her to sit in the front. While at the back of the Driver's side. Thus almost tricking Siok Hui into almost getting into the driver's seat. Due to the left and right configuration for Singapore and America.
After which, drove them to their hotel and had dinner together. Felt kinda guilty because kept going the wrong way. Didn't really know how to use a GPS.
Well, Fun time really ends fast. Been like 4 years since i last saw Siok Hui, and now, I get to see her for that few hours. How i wish time was a little much longer.
Let's see. Yesterday, Got couple of injuries from MMA Training. First was my inner lips. Then my feet. This newcomer was training his Jab, Cross, Hook & Uppercut. Partly was my fault. I wasn't ready yet. And he just punch. But i too felt that he had too much power but unable to control it. So, He did his Jab, Cross & Hook. My pads wasn't in place yet for the uppercut and he just did it. Hitting partially of the pad making me hitting my own mouth. And i was bleeding from my inner lips. Worse part is, I didn't put on my mouth guard yet. I figured that during practice, i shall not wear the mouth guard till when we are wrestling. From now on, I shall wear the mouth guard even when practice. Afterwards, I didn't partner with the newcomer. So i just practice Jab, Cross and roundhouse kick on the punching bag. I think I'm kicking it wrongly. Thus, my feet now is all swollen and uh.. how do i put it? Blistered? But overall, It's fun. On a side note, My first ever injury from MMA Training was on my knuckle. Holding the pad while my partner did knee kicks and kinda got scratch by it? Don't know how to put it. I didn't had my hand wraps yet. So couldn't protect my hand. So that's about it for now. Still looking for a Korean teacher. Nobody is replying to my Wyzant request. Sadden.
Regards,
Dark Soul