
Today is the. Hmm. Third day? Basically, we are staying at the hotel most of the time. Can't really go out due to some things.
Honestly, I wasn't expecting this. I was thinking more of having a fun holiday. But don't understand why she have such a big problem with me when this really never happen before.
Anyway, Let's just skip to the last day. So, tonight is the last day in Korea. Tomorrow afternoon will be leaving for Airport. I can say, though all this attitude thing and whatsoever happen, I never did really regret coming to Korea. Admitting that I'm quite heartbroken. Paying out so much. But got crap. First from fights and leaving me alone. Okay, There is really something wrong with me. But hey, We are on a holiday together. Why now? Why not before. Anyway, For the last few days, I really didn't plan anything to do. ASSUMING that we will go out together. But sadly, I was real wrong. What can i do though? Cry out loud? So basically, I'm mostly staying in the Hotel alone.
Regards,
Dark Soul