
I'm back. Well, i did get to text with my Baby girl for this few days. I'm happy. Really happy, the stuff she said. I really want her. I don't want anybody else. I really wanna prove to her that I won't be like any others. It really sadden me that she is hurt before. I want her to be mine for the rest of my living years. I will work hard towards this goal first.
Right now, she is on her way back to Sg, I'm pretty bored right now, I re-read our conversation like 10 over times. Today she might will be able to get my present!! I really don't know how she will feel about it. Really hope she likes it. I don't want her to cry, I don't want her to be sad. I want her to be mine! Hopefully March she will be able to come to my place.
Sorry that my whole post is about her, But really, having her is really making me very happy. I wanna let her know all about me. I wanna know all about her too. So far, I promise her that i will never disappear from her, I will not think negative or be depressed. And I will never lie or hide things from her. I will lie to the whole world. But not her. I have nothing to hide from her. I have confidence in myself right now. I have confidence that i can make her happy for the rest of my living years. Please. (:
Regards,
Dark Soul