
Depress again. Wanted to start updating like an hour ago. But was busy quarreling with a customer for like 30 minutes. And the other 30 minutes was checking the security camera. But anyway, that doesn't depress me. It was well. The usual. Pr and all.
Anyway, healthier topic first. While i was looking thru the security camera, i realize my boss and i was like standing there and playing our cell phone for like 2 hours plus. Lol. What kind of job allows you to play cell phone together with your boss? And I finally got the stuff that i need to make my present for her. Thanks to the help of my boss and lady boss. Lol. Guess that's all for the healthier topic.
So depress topic. I really can't help it but to think negative. It's like i can't remember anything good happening to me. I tried thinking positive. But there will always be news to make me depress. Not gonna mention what's the news that made me depress. Should say that i really wish i can be a someone. Right now I'm just a nobody. That's what i feel. I really can't help it.
Anyway, I saw this status from someone on Facebook. Quote: "Putting on a fake smile when you are feeling terrible is really...." This is what got me to update my blog. Because i totally feel that way. It really is a damn mask. I always gotta put on a fake mask when I'm feeling terrible. I don't wanna put on a damn mask. I wanna be really smiling.
I guess that's it for today. Don't know what else to say. Oh ya. Waiting for her reply. Trying to see how will we be. Hopefully nothing negative. Cause i really don't know what i will do anymore. Yea. That's all. Busy with her present. Oh well.
Regards,
Dark Soul