
Sup peeps. Here to update. I'm at Malaysia, Jb already. I'm dead tired now. But i can't sleep. I ton at friday night. And i went home at Saturday morning. And from then till now, i haven't even had a rest. Don't even have a chance to sleep. zzz. I'm damn tired. But i wanna talk to Siok hui! I miss her! Why why. Why i did not jio her when I was still at Singapore. I going to leave le then i tell her i like her. zzz. Lose ah me. Zzz. Damn Cui now.
Got something i wanna post that happened. and etc. But not now. I go sleep le. Cannot tahan le. Goodbye.
*Edit. So, yesterday i did not update long cause i was really very tired. I couldn't focus. So let's update a proper 1 now. Hi guys, I'm at Malaysia, JB now. I uh, going to KL this Tuesday. Then uh, will online more often then in JB. Cause JB, my uncle internet is only for 1 computer use. I cannot keep on online. And now, I'm at a lan shop. I really damn sian now. I kinda miss my friends already. It's like zzz lor. But, even though i have left, i will remember you guys. If i can get remembered is also great.
I was pissed at her boyfriend. Asking that if i cherish her, seriously dude, think lah. When she patch with me recently, i everyday go find her. I don't sleep at night to go send her to school in the morning? I don't? She no feeling for me is my fault? It might be. But, i dare to swear i cherish her alot. I didn't want to break with her. But considering that i need to leave sooner or later, i agreed. Argh, think whatever you want. It doesn't matter anymore. I'm out of Singapore.
So uh, what else to say? I got no idea. I very sian. That's all. Never mind, i will update soon. Bye.
Regards,
Dark Soul