
Let's have a update before i leave Singapore. In a few days time, i will be heading to Malaysia. After a few months, i will be going back to America. My mood now is kinda, can't wait to leave but yet don't feel like leaving. I wanna leave Singapore. Well, most people will want me to leave. I'm not the type that is good with friends. So more enemy then friends. I really, i miss her. I'm trying to make myself hate her. Afterall, she is well, never mind. Just wish she will take care and last long with her future boyfriends.
So uh, what else i can say? I will update my blog when I'm in Malaysia and America. So, stay tune?
Let's just update some random things. 1st random thing will be, my long time brother, Wei Jun, promised me to come to America after he ORD. 211011. Really hope it will come true. 2nd random things, i feel bad to her bf. I keep on sms her. Well, please just understand that I'm leaving. I just wanna have a final chat with her. I mean, once i leave, you won't hear from me. 3rd random things, screw all those people who come my blog and doesn't tag.
That's about all random things le. I don't know what to say le. So uh, Bye.
Regards,
Dark Soul