
Hi, let's have an update. Firstly, Happy Chinese New Year to all. Though it's over, but still, Happy happy. Lols.
Hmm, Let's update about yesterday, Yesterday, my cousin, Siew Yee, finally talk to me liao. Lols. Then She, the youngest cousin and me, went to eat satay. Also together with Siew Yee's Boyfriend. I got to say, the satay here ain't nice. It taste like zzz. After eating finish, we went to had a spin. On motor bikes. Then Lols. I guess, i wasn't focusing on the road, I accidently bump into Siew Yee's boyfriend bike. Lols. But luckily, it's a minor bump. My right foot rest, bump into his exhaust pipe. I was so afraid that they fall, cause it's like 1 bike, they had 3 person on it. But luckily nothing much happen. But my right foot rest, slanted. Zzz. Then had to knock it back. Lols. Then went around lor. Kinda fun. I enjoy riding bike. xD
Hmm, what else to say? Hmm? Nothing else ba. <3 riding bike. xD So, i shall keep it short. Bye guys. xD
Regards,
Dark Soul