
Okay. Won't be a long post. She left me again. This time, we break. Within 2 days, She got herself another BF.
I seriously don't know why. Why i can't make her know that she do love me. She wants a bf that can accompany her. I did that. She wants a bf that love to hug and etc. I did that too. I tried to be her best. But she still left me like that.
I seriously don't know what feeling should i have? Should i be crying? laughing? angry? feeling the hate? I really don't know. I only know that i have been banging my head against the wall. Cutting myself. Best part is, i cut my eye. Beside my eyes, i cut 1 line down. It made me feel good. Will continue to do so.
I truly love her. And i shall try to bury this relationship. She is doing her best to avoid me. By not replying my sms and not answering my calls. Very well then.
This few nights, i manage to sleep. But i wake up every few hour. I just keep on dreaming that she leave me. I keep on dream of her. I'm not being drama. But i really, just keep on dream that she left me. And wake up in fear. But, it's not only a dream. It's a reality. Hope tonight i can have a better sleep?
When we patch, i was so happy that i can't describe my feelings. I was willing to wake up at 4.30a.m. just to send you to school. Though i complain about it, i didn't mind at all. At least i get to see you. But that was still not enough for you. I really wish that you could have tell me what you want. I will give it to you. But it's all too late now. Isn't it? Now, we don't even have the chance to sms or chat on phone. Not even meeting. There is once, you told me. After you broke up with me, you cried almost every night. I don't know if i should believe? Cause now, you left me for another guy already. When you patch with me, the feeling that i had can't be described. Now that you have left me, The feeling can be very well described. Pain. Sadness. Love. Regrets. My fate is still Wedding Dress. You remember? What's Wedding Dress? Pain cause you broke my heart. Sadness cause i lose you once again. Love cause i love you even though you left me. Regrets cause i did not do my best as your bf.
Goodbye my love. I truly love you. You are my best gf ever. I will never forget you. Hope you can forget me though.
Okay. Hmm. Friday going to Ton at Cemetery. Haha.
Regards,
Dark Soul