
Let's have an update before i become busy. Why i will become busy? Well, Friday I'm going to help out my Auntie for work. Then Saturday, going drinking. Sunday perhaps will update. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, also help out auntie. Thursday, going to meet my ITE Friend to go collect my Nitec Certificate.
So ya, Well, been watching this show 宫心计. Not bad. Initially, i didn't had the mood to watch. Cause after what happen, i didn't had the mood to do anything. Except well, 自暴自气 don't know if correct anot. Ya. I didn't want to do anything. Everyday hide at home. Sometime laugh, sometime cry, sometime angry. Just couldn't control my mood. I think this few days are better. Cause i have my blog with me. I suppose. But i still abit can't control my mood. I hope i just won't do something wrong. But this few days, thinking of her makes me heart ache. For some reason, the heart ache leads me to feel like vomiting. It's pretty weird. But i just won't vomit. I seriously hate vomiting. Ya. But tomorrow, hope by working, i can distract my thoughts. The present, i mentioned in the previous post, well i asked her to meet me. But she just won't. It made me feel like vomiting. Darn. The present = a Polarbear, well, stays with me. I scare seeing it everyday, i really go haywire. Haiz. A present meant for our 1 month. Became useless just like that. Haha. How things work, it's just so .... wonderful? Truth is, i miss her more than anything, anybody. But she's just treating my coldly. It's natural. Even if i can't endure it, i need to. Cause i can't do anything. Haiz.
Actually, there is 1 solution for me to leave her alone. That is if she finds me irritating.
Use your words to kill me. Haha. Think she won't find out this solution. As because, i believe she won't be bothered to come to my blog. Haha. Furthermore i told her not to come. Then you must be thinking? Why not i private? Well, No. I won't private is because i don't mind people read. I'm not scare. Lols.
That's for solution. For my side, to leave her alone, i guess there is no solution. But i won't irritate her like mad. All previous time we break, i choose to lose contact with her cause i was always so hurt that i believe in losing contact to get over it. This time, i choose to face it and get over it. Not running anymore. But well, she is avoiding me. So no difference from losing contact. Haha.
Today, around 5p.m. - 6p.m. like that, Jon tan call me. He know i need his help. To print some documents from ICA. So lols, he use that chance to ask me go fetch him. Cause it's raining. -.-. Lols. Sounded so gay. Haha. Then at that time, was Msn-ing with Cheryl. To discuss with her about going drinking on Saturday. Then i tell her. Lols. Jon tan ask me go fetch him. He my new Gf. HAHAHAHA! But i'm not gay lah. It's a joke.
About Saturday, at first was to plan to go eat Yuki & Yaki with Da ge. Cause we was like damn sian. Then, i told him how about drinking? He say okay lor. See first. But i think low chance. So instead, i jio other people. 1 way is to chill out another is to find out what's my limit. Cause, though i seldom drink, i believe that my limit is quite high. Just got that feeling. Haha. Then, i asked Polarbear to intro some pub or something. Cause it's my first time. Then wth lor. She ignore me. Don't care lor. Decided to go to erm. Boat Quay? I think so. Cheryl bring us go. Haha. Very long never meet Cheryl le. Had our life. Finally can meet out le. Not bad. Haha.
Sometime, i feel like crying out. Crying for very long. But i just can't do that. Last time, whenever i feel hurt or sad, i try to cry. I can't. Only she can make me cry. But for a short while only. Cause i somehow after crying, i feel angry. Lols. Crying for 5 seconds, i feel angry. How weird lor? Don't care ba. People say cry out will make 1 feel better, i seriously doubt so. Cause after i cry, i feel more hurt. More anger. More hatred. But i'm trying to control my emotion. But i don't know what to do to control. I get mad easily. Lols. But i'm ready for another stress, pressure. This year ain't the year which is going smoothly. As you can see already. First, is that my future. Second is that she leave me. Third, i seriously don't know. Waiting for it to come.
I seriously miss fetching her. It's not a waste of time at all. Argh. Forget it. Don't say le. Haha. She's gone. She told me she won't me guys alone. Haha. How sweet? Haha. I seriously don't like the way she is now. Fcuk this.
Okay ba. I believe that is all i can think of. Will update when i can ba. Since i have so much free time, ya. Haha.
Signing off,
Dark Soul