
Well, life been great for me this past few weeks. Been working, meeting people and etc. Okay, have talk about this.
Okay, right now, i left with 13 days. I wonder, who will be the first person that come to my mind once i leave? She? She? He? He? I don't know. But i bet it won't be her( My ex ). I don't know. Just another thought? No point ba? She won't come back to me. Even if she wants, my future is blur. Cause of my Citizenship. That sucks you know? But well, at least i don't have to follow the dead road. Yea. Aww. Don't know what to update le. So end here le.
Today i damn lazy. So, i shall not remove my contact lens. And just go to sleep. xD Byebye.
*Edit Just watch finish a Ghost show, Paranormal. Base on true real life story. I think it's also from actual footage. It's about a couple being haunted and etc. All the signs of the ghost playing with them. Overall, It's nice man. My personal favorite is that when they was sleeping, the spirit or demon whatever that was, just went into the room and grab the girl's leg and drag her into the i don't know where. That was epic. Oh. Awesome lah. Really, Gotta watch it. Paranormal. And my personal hated is that that dude was like so bossy? Thinking he can deal with it? Man. That's naive.
Regards,
Dark Soul