
Hmm. Past 1 week, been working. Nothing much happen. Then hmm, Saturday, afternoon went to buy Freshkon Sky blue contact lens. Very long never wear le. Finally get to wear after break with her le. Wahahaha. Cause she say i wear contact lens not nice? Who give a shit about that anymore? We are not together. I don't care if she thinks i look nice with contact lens anot. Haha. Then at night, went to slack with Wei Jun. Then we crap about alot of things. From way back to Primary School life. Lols. It's kinda good memories. Haha. I kinda still miss her. But i kinda don't miss her. It's complicated feeling. But i think i have succeed in forgetting her. I can't even remember how she look like or how she is? Nah, I'm lying to myself. But i bet, if in future, if we contact back, i will well, disturb her. That is if I'm still around. Regardless of being in Singapore or alive. But well, last time we lost contact, we only contact back after 6 months. Now, i wonder, how long?
Today meet out with Wei Jun. Went to play pool at Marina Square. Then play for 1 hour le, Wei Jun went home. I went to Aljunied to meet up with Siying and Fyn. She say she kena rob and then got 1 weird uncle sitting with them. Then say they scare. Keep on ask me walk faster. -.-. Then finally reach le. Okay lah, he was just drinking Baron. Then ya lor. Then slack slack. Then went to this erm. Shop de toilet. Use le, come out, they ask us to buy a drink or something if not they wanna charge us for using toilet. I mean kns lah. Then just bought a drink and ate there. Their food, small portion and ain't cheap. I mean still okay lah price. But damn eat money. Kns. Then slack away lor. Did i mention that when i reach, i went to bought Heineken. Then drink. I think i drink abit only. Siying drank finish all. I think so. Then she go break the bottle. Keep on take the glass bits to cut herself. I keep on snatch from her throw away, she keep on pick up and cut. Finally cut dao le. Then ya lor. Glass bottle cut and knife is different. So think she regret le ba? Lols. Maybe next time is me try le. Then, i think is Fyn, she say i look scary with me Blue color contact lens? Lols.
After that, take mrt to City hall, walk the very long walk to esplanade. Took bus, back home. Lols.
This few days, been watching Supernatural. About killing demons, spirit and etc. Not bad. Lols. Nothing much le.
Seriously, Hope that couple won't even think that I'm trying to copy them by wearing BLUE color contact lens. I wear contact lens like way back. And i personally did love Blue Color contact lens.
Who is Polar bear? I know that name yet don't know her.
Regards,
Dark Soul