
Okay lah. Cause I'm watching some Hong Kong drama and i have free time, i shall update.
I now feel kinda very stress. Haiz. My da ge, also very stress and feel like committing suicide. He called me to tell me. It's just, how to let him understand? That i also stress. If he want commit suicide, we can do it together. I really, after losing her, all the silly, stupid and lame thoughts come to my mind. I'm not trying to get her attention by doing all this. I just feel that it's meaningless. I know people will say, out there, there are still alot of girls. Don't for 1 do stupid things. But, i don't know. My heart tell me, that i want her. For now, in future. But who knows? Nobody. Main point is, i don't know how to cope with it anymore. I may look happy. But my heart, soon will not be able to take the pain. I really keep on think of her and keep on feel like vomiting. I want this to stop. How i can i stop thinking of her? I can't make myself hate her. Even if she try to do something which will make me hate her. Hax.
Okay, Today, went to help out my Auntie. I reach at the place already. But i didn't know how to go to my Auntie's shop. So i called my Fa...er to bring me there. First thing he came, he told me: Don't anyhow smoke at here. Alot of NEA people. Later kena catch. Becareful. Lols lah. -.-. Then first thing i need to do when i go there, is to make delivery. First time making a delivery. Quite fun. I was like i suppose can say very polite? Perhaps my future type of job is a rough job. No way an easy job? I don't know. So, after making the delivery, i was the cashier lor. Well, it's just a coffee shop though. I thought well, i could be the cook. Since i did that before. And i love cooking. But nah, i in-charge of taking orders, collect money and give back change. Damn sian of that. Cause my memory ain't good. But today, i force myself to remember. Then work like this and like that. Today earn de money, Tomorrow will spend it on drinking. I really very sian. I wanna do things which are not me. Do things that i have never ever tried before. Not saying i never drink before ah. But well, i wanna try things that are dangerous, life risking and etc.
Ah. I really damn sian of life. Hope i can get over it soon. Wonder how i can get over with her. I really don't know.
Regards,
Dark Soul