
Haha. I'm 100 time better than 1 of her ex? Then now her bf is better than me 1000 time? hmm?
Currently, i feel that I'm just a person without a Soul walking around. Meaningless. Aimless. Doing nothing. The last time i got over her, it took me a few months. This time round, how long will it take? I wonder. I really love her alot. Though i say get over her. But it's just locking away the feeling. She always have the key to unlock it. She have used it a few times already. I wonder in the near future, will she use the key to unlock it again? I don't know. And don't wish to know. Shall just carry on like that. Walking around without a soul.
Hahahaha! Last time when we break, She won't ignore me. It's my choice to lose contact. Now, i know how she feel. Haha. What comes around goes around. Hahahahaha!
Hahahaha! I read her blog, It's making me laugh man! Seriously, i everyday go fetch her. Go meet her. Well, it's nothing good. But her current meet her. It's the best? Omg. And she never even promised me to be faithful to me. Never promise me anything. Wth lah. Hahahahaha! Best joke ever!
爱你是害你. I love you. But you wanna avoid me. I also can't take it anymore. I've deleted you from everywhere we can contact. Damn sian. This day come again. Already how many time i went through this. And i just can't get myself to cheer up easily.
I have an Evil plan on Saturday. (: . Wahahaha. But there is risk. Shall update again.
Regards,
Dark Soul