
Haha. This morning, Da ge suddenly sms me. And is as followed:
Da Ge: I today feel very happy leh... I think i goin to siao liao.
Me: I also sia. Yesterday very sad. Today. Very happy. Wth lor. Hehe.
Da Ge: Find 1 time we go mental hospital check up..
Me: Haha. Hao ah. I today really very happy ah. I even blog alot sia. Hehe.
Da ge: Ok... I now shitting sia... And i also feel happy... Zzz
Me: Ee. Next time ah, can censor de. -.-.
Haha. See? What do you think? We gone crazy? Haha. It's just really, all of a sudden, we are happy. But the next moment, we could be sad. Haha. But zzz lah. He shitting also tell me. -.-. Er xin. Haha.
I actually, bought something for her. It's for our 1 month. But, she left me before 1 month. I wonder, will i get the chance to give it to her? I think no? Haiz. It stays with me. I suppose. Haiz.
Regards,
Dark Soul