
Okay, I'm going to have a final update. And abandoning my blog. I'm tired. There is an incident happened yesterday. Not going to say anything about it nor explaining myself anymore. It's just, I've got blamed and got hated for doing things I've never done. I know i haven't gone through life. But really, life is tiring for me. I mean, i know it's not my job, but I'm trying to protect her. But i killed her instead. I'm gonna admit just how powerless i am. Never mind.
Also, haha. After this incident, i went to talk to my 2nd ex, Evangeline. Lols I kinda asked her. Am i a bad guy? She said yea. I asked in what way, i think she said everyway. Sian. I'm the bad guy. Sweet. I love it then.
Right now, I'm not being childish or lame. I just love the feeling of being rejected. So i go for no hope relationships. Haha.
Okay, this will be my last update. The last week for me, i suppose i will try to meet up with my friends. I'm going to screw my chance to be in Singapore. I don't wanna be here anymore. I wanna thanks her for breaking with me. So that i made up my mind to leave Singapore. I already hated living in here. But i wanted to stay for her. Researching on how i can. But now, i don't wanna do that. So thank you for breaking with me.
Goodbye,
Dark Soul