
Okay. I'm in a bad mood. So i come to blog. Just ended sort of a friendship with my ex. I love her, i don't want to let her go. Thus resulting i making her hate me. Well, i personally mind alot. But, It will be better for her.
It's just, she doesn't have feeling for her bf now, she doesn't break with him. But she doesn't have feeling for me, she breaks with me. Never mind. I shall stop complaining about it.
Think maybe later on will discuss with my mother about returning to America. Or maybe go Malaysia. Perhaps you can say i'm running away. I don't know. I just find it very sian in singapore. I just wanna to go a place where nobody can contact me anymore. I wonder, how long will i take to recover? I really don't know. Nobody understands how i feel. The unfairness i get. It's. Never mind. Hope i can just go to either America or Malaysia. Bye.
Regards,
Dark Soul