
Okay. I'm really in a bad mood. I just can't figure out why? Why my life is like this? Let's just compare this. When i was with my ex, she is not free to meet me, she broke up with me. However, now her bf, she is not free to meet him, she say is her fault. It's just, What did i do? It's so unfair. But what can i do? My life have been unfair. Relationship is 1. Red cross is also 1 too. I just got blacklisted for things which i didn't do. And what? I don't have a chance to fight back. That's damn unfair. But as usual, what can i do? My life is full of unfairness. I'm just complaining. I won't give in. Or perhaps i will. I really don't know. I just can't seem to think anymore. I lost my direction. But i don't need anybody to bring me a GPS. Cause i don't know how to use. I'm just sick of life. What is life? I don't know. I love her. I still love her. I admit. But it's just over for us. Isn't it? She thinks so that way too.
Regards,
Dark Soul