Entries

Haha. I just told that bear that i played her in the past. I really think, i should stop. She have a bf. I should just keep it to myself. I know i won't be able to forget her. But i must do so. I must be fair to her. I cannot because of my own good, forget about her happiness, her fairness. So i just screwed it up. I just told her my feelings de opposite. Hope she will buy it and just hate me. And forget me. I believe she will just do so. Haha. Afterall, i'm not a good guy.
But, in the past, i didn't play her. I love her the most. She just believe i played her. So be it. I'm already the bad guy, and i don't mind continue being the bad guy.Regards,
Dark Soul
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Posted by Dark_Soul at 10:26 AM
----------------