
Okay. Today plan was to go Gym with Sheryl, Er ge, Er Sao and my room mate. But. Er sao no go = Sheryl no go. = I don't have the mood. But i will still go.
I really hate myself. For thinking so much. At first was confidence at full. Think think think, Now confidence is low. Really lor. Damn. Haiz.
I just remembered something which happen at school on friday. So i was just walking around. Finding a place to sleep or something. Then Mr Wong suddenly came over. And talked to me. And was as followed
Mr Wong: So how Jon, I heard they are going to nominate you as Best Student.
Me: Oh? Really meh? Don't know leh.
Mr Wong: Ya lor, if really, how you feel?
Me: Don't know leh.
Then i walked away le. Continue my journey to find a place to sleep. Seriously, haiz ba. If, i really got nominated, so what? I got no one to share my happiness with ba. The girl i love, doesn't love me. I think. Don't know ba. But let's just don't think so much. It's just 1 more month to exam. All the best man.
Regards,
Dark Soul