
Okay. Today will be quite a long post. I suppose. Today early morning wake up. Went to Escape Theme Park to play. Because that we have 4 ticket free due to chalet. Hmm. So woke up at 8a.m. And was supposed to meet at 8.30a.m. But both Wei Chin and Zhen Ge was late. Zhen ge was late by 6 minutes. And Wei Chin was late by 14 minutes. Really super piss lor. Want find 1 more person go only, also can't find. Either got thing on or mother don't let or whatever bullshit all come out. But when they want meet me, i always very on. Basket lor. So after meeting, We took 960 to bugis. On the bus, keep on crap about a few topics. In a short while, we reach bugis already. Went to take MRT to Pasir Ris. It's the same. Crap about a few topics, we reach already. We reach Escape around 10.10a.m. It opens at 10a.m.
Went in, first stop. Go kart ( Advance ). Initially, I didn't really dare to step too much on the Gas Pedal. But i found it is going too slow. I immediately full throttle! Speed was just normal. First few rounds wasn't that fun. We had a distance gap between each other. So the race wasn't fair. The circuit is quite okay. But total, is 3 laps. So playing after a few rounds, we went to play the Pirate Ship. It was my first time sitting. And well. It's kinda paiseh. But i will say out. I was scared. -.-. I tried to tahan. But seriously, i cannot tahan this kind of thrill ba. I'm too weak. I must be stronger! Then finally, stop liao. Get down. Zhen ge like kena glue on the butt. Keep on play for a few rounds. -.-. There was this round. We totally laugh until stomach pain lor. Zhen ge was like sitting at 1 side. Cause as your know, Pirate ship there is 2 side. It's facing each other. Then so there was this "screaming competition". Zhen ge was shouting when he side comes down. After that, the next side turn to come down, Zhen ge at there shout to the other side people telling that "your turn your turn ( to shout )". Then the other side people was totally cooperative. They really shout. So Pirate Ship turns out to be a "Screaming competition". I laugh until. Cannot take it lah. Then went to eat and etc. Play this Mini roller coaster. Is lols. Totally nothing lor. But the first ride i never take. Wei chin and Zhen ge went first. Cause i abit scare. Since it was my first time sitting roller coaster. Sit liao. Nothing at all lor. -.-. Lols. Then went back to Go Kart. Race a few rounds. Then there was this round, we was to go with this guy and 2 girls. At first, we thought like they are the slow slow type. No race. Cause we 3, keep on race. Lols. Though the rule is no racing. We race until lols. Then so we went. In the end, halfway we found out that we 6 people were racing already. -.-. We try to overtake each other and all. Then when we went up, Zhen ge and a girl was infront of me. Zhen ge on left. The girl on the right. I was finding place to go in to overtake. I initially was waiting for Zhen ge to go down fast on the slope. But found it too slow. Finally, i found a spot to go in. Go in. It became, Zhen ge left, Girl middle, I right. Totally no space for the girl to run. Lols. Then i thought i can overtake at the slope. Since girls will brake on the slope. While i full throttle. In the end. All 3 of us side by side, full throttle!!! Same speed. -.-. Then finally at curve, I overtake both of them. Lols. The side by side is totally lols lor. Then after race, went to say paiseh to the girl. Lols. Afterwhich, Went to play again. Saw this 2 kids behind. Ask them for a race. On. Then played. Race with them and a uncle. I was first initially. Suddenly Wei chin overtake me on the right. I -.-. Shake hand with him while negotiating the turn. Then he left. Was maintaining my 2nd position till the last round, Zhen ge suddenly came up from behind. Went down the slope full throttle. And at the last turn, he bang me. I skid. -.-. And he overtake me. The last minute. I kena bang! WtFish. Then from 1st became 3rd. Wei Chin initially wasn't that thrill about Go Kart. And didn't full throttle. But after he tried the lap with the 1 guy and 2 girls, He full throttle. And keep on first. Totally addicted. Lols. Then it rained. Cannot play. Sit there. Queeue there to wait for rain stop. Rain finally stop. When our turn, kns. Rain again. -.-. Then get to know them. Lols. Wait from 4.30 till 6+. Then the supervisor for don't know what suggest us to get a sort of replacement ticket ah. Since cause it rained. so we went to get. Another 3 more ticket. -.-. Then tomorrow, going play again! Lols. Totally was lols lah. Crap alot too. No photo.
Hmm. Go there, Get to know a few of the part time workers. Also got to know this special girl. Same year, Same month and same date born as me. Hehe. Lols. We are love to joke. Lols. Go kart is <3 . Again! Again! That's about all. Yups. Good night. Bye.
Regards,
Dark Soul