
Okay. Finish F1 duties. Wee. I wonder if i'm deaf? The F1 cars, i don't find it loud. lols. Kinda like normal volume to me ba. Lols. Kinda a new experience to me. First time going to F1 event. Well, So why i volunteer to go? Lols. Well partially is because F1 is sort of related to my course. So well. Why not? Lols. Go there sell ear plugs. Until sort of ba. This people at the gate. Which is gate 6. Lols. Some know me? Lols. Cause i at there was like 2 days at gate 6 continously shouting " Ear plugs Ear plugs. One for $2. Donation to Red Cross. Buy left side get right side free." Lols.
I don't know is it my eyes or what. I look kinda of more darker? 3 days under hot sun for a few hours. No aircon. Fan is useless. But if it's true that i got darker. Lols. That's great. I always wanna go tan. But then. Alamak. Lazy go out. Stay at home more fun. Blast music. Play games. Watch show. Etc. Also, hehe. Go F1. Got 1 girl number. Hehe. Cheers.
Really don't know what to write. So let's end with this.
Week 1: Chalet & F1 Duty.
Week 2: Slack, Basic Theory Test & Malaysia or Escape Theme Park
Week 3: Night class, Chalet & Escape Theme Park.
Regards,
Dark Soul