
Today is Saturday. Woke up at around 6+a.m. then download SanGuo. Went back to room, lie for awhile. Can't fall asleep again. So went to watch SanGuo. Watch till around 9. Then go bathe. Went out to meet Alvin and Mun Yew to go to JB. Basket lor. Say meet at 9.30a.m. I at 9.30a.m. reach, they haven't reach. Basket. Make me wait. Then, Alvin like kid lor. Like never go before. Lols. Reach there around 12+ lor. Didn't expect to have jam lor. I totally forget about it's Weekend + monday holiday. So alot of people will go in. Once we reach there, chiong to change money. Then went up to the cinema there. Bought ticket for G.I. Joe.
FoodThen went to eat Teppenyaki ( not sure if it's spelt like this ). Ate the Chicken set meal. Kinda waste of money + time. Cause not much ingredient. And not that much taste. Totally is fail. Then me and Mun Yew decided to eat a second round. But Alvin say he full already. So actually wanted to eat Kim Gary's resturant. But then seeing the time. Scare not enough time. So we say later then go eat. Eat as dinner. So we went to eat Secret Recipe's cake. I ate Chocolate Indulgence. While Mun Yew ate Tiramisu. As for Alvin, he ate New York Cheese cake. The Chocolate Indulgence is totally yummy lor. Very nice. I am craving for it again. $6.30/ 1 slice. Ringgit. Very Cheap lor. Then after that, went to watch movie. After movie, went to eat Kim Gary's Resturant. I ate Curry Baked Pork Chop with Swiss Cheese. I suppose. Mum Yew ate Curry Baked Chicken Chop with Swiss Cheese. While Alvin ate Beef Steak Korean hot & Spicy noodle. I must say all the food is not bad. Oh ya, i also ordered a Toast? Peanut butter and Strawberry Toast. It's quite not bad lah. The bread is very thick. Super thick. Overall not bad lah.
Okay. End of food. Back to topic. Let's just jump to the movie. G.I. Joe. To me, this show isn't what i expected. Though it is action packed, The feeling is hard to describe. The have all the high tech equipment. But they only used it once. But overall is rather not bad. If to kill time, it will be suitable to watch. If looking for a nice movie, then no ba? Rating, 6/10.
Then at City Square the time, saw Gordon. Too much of a coincidence. Lols. But didn't talk. Just walk pass. In a hurry to go watch movie ah. Lols. That's about all lor. We've also decided to must go again! For Secret Recipe! Yummy. The cake. (: .
Now enjoy the photo. Taken by the pro photo taker, Alvin. He pro in taking photo. (:No Photo. Because. That idiot has put his blog url at the photo. Which if i put at my blog is so unprofessional. So if wanna view photo, please visit www.underthemaple.blogspot.com
Regards,
Dark Soul