
Okay. Let's update my hmm. My blog! Darkness Within! Well. Currently i'm at Malaysia. KL. Well. Not exactly KL. But KL. I only know this place is called Klang. Seems to me like there is alot of name for this place. Lols. Funny ah? Hmm. I arrived here like Last Saturday. Okay. This bus incident. Damn pissed off 1.
Okay. So regarding this bus incident is that. Hmm. We was like sitting the bus to here. Man it's a long ride. Well that's not the point. It's that. Hmm. When we reach the place already okay. The driver didn't say out. But he claim that he did. Perhaps it's too soft. We was like sitting way back. Then he say so soft. How the hell can you hear? So we was in deep shit. Luckily. I'm here in one piece. So we arrived liao. Around 12+ lor. Think about it. 4p.m Bus ride. 12a.m. then reach. Hell shit man.
Another Bus incident. Hell it's funny. Lols. 2 Bus incident in 1 trip. So my mother want to go home Sunday. Bus ticket bought long ago. We was sitting at the Bus station. For quite long. My Cousin went up to ask quite a number of time. The person just say. Haven't arrive yet. Wait. Until the last time, She say bus come liao. My cousin went to the berth there and ask someone. The person say gone liao. So hell. We go and fight. Turn out, we win! lols. Also, heard from my mother. She say that arriving at a bus station, the bus driver tell her must change bus. Bus spoil. Man. What is this! lols. Hope when i go back. Nothing will happen.
So now. For my stay here. Hmm. Quite the same lor. Playing Computer. But funny thing is that, My cousin(she), Siao de lor! Msn talk to me so happy leh. At here, don't even want to talk to me. Oh wait. She did! 9 words! What the hell lor. I thought she was angry at me? Cause that i didn't get her a present as promised? So i went to buy lah. Well. She just practically hmm. Let's see. Dump it aside? Weird cousin sia. It's like, Being a good guy is so hard to be. Very tiring and stress. Don't know when i want to go back leh. Hmm. I wonder. For now. Let's just see. I won't purposely go talk to her. Damn. Weird.
I think that is all for now. So till then, See ya. (:
Regards,
Dark Soul