
Okay. Dark Soul has decided to quit being a VI. I mean hell. My father always says, once you get a record in singapore, it will always be there. No another chance will be given. Man. I totally agree with it now. Even when you are young, you must be mature! Don't do wrong things. That is what i learn. So people who thinking of becoming a VI, If you have a freaking record. Better think twice. I'm not acting like a sore loser here or something. It's the fact okay.
Actually, truth is that my passion for Red Cross is strong. But then seriously, due to bad records, So just forget it. Even a flame will die sooner or later. Mine just died sooner. Ah. Will i miss my batchmates? I think i will. What to do? I've decided liao. Batchmate ah batchmate. Good luck to all my batchmate! xD . Okay. Never mind. Bye.
Regards,
Dark Soul