
Okay. Let's try out some quiz. I'm trying hard to make my blog alive!
001. Real name → I seriously won't want to post my real name here.
002. Nickname(s)→ Dark Soul, Destruction, Dark
003. Star sign → I got no idea.
004. Male or female → Male
005. Elementary → West View Primary
006. Middle School → Assumption English School
007. High School → ITE Balestier ( Is Ite considered as High School? )
008. Hair color → Mix?
009. Long or short → What thing long or short?
010. Loud or Quiet → Loud? I guess. But trying to be quiet
011. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans.
012. Phone or Camera → Phone
013. Health freak → No way.
014. Drink or Smoke? → Let's see. Smoke.
015. Do you have a crush on someone? → Yes.
016. Eat or Drink → Hmm. Drink.
017. Piercings → Yes.
018. Tattoos → No. Never.
*Have you ever*
019. Been in an airplane→ Let me think. Yes.
020. Been in a relationship → Yups.
021. Been in a car accident → Yea. Can i try it again?
022. Been in a fist fight → Well, Of course.
*First*
023. First piercing → I think sec 2 or 3?
024. First best friend → Not so sure about it.
025. First award → Ha! If i can get an award. It must be a miracle.
026. First crush → Well. P6?
028. First vacation → Can't remember.
*Last*
029. Last person you talked to → Myself.
030. Last person you text → Siok Hui.
031. Last person(s) you watched a movie with → Can't remember.
032. Last food you ate → Roti Prata.
033. Last movie you watched →Do i watch movie?
034. Last song you listened to → Trust you by Yuna Ito.
035. Last thing you bought → Marlboro Ice Mint.
036. Last person you hugged → Erm. I don't think there will anybody who want to hug me?
*Favourites*
037. Food → I don't know?
038. Drinks → F&N Grape?
039. Clothing → Polo and Jeans.
040. Books → If i ever read, It will be a miracle.
041. Musics → Japanese Songs.
042. Flower → Nah.
043. Colors → Black and White.
044. Movies → Horror, Comedy, Action packed.
045. Positions → Huh?
046. Subjects → Erm. Well?
*In 2008*
047. [ ] kissed in the snow (Singapore No Snow )
048. [ ] celebrated Halloween
049. [*] had your heart broken
050. [ ] went over the minutes on your cell phone
051. [ ] someone questioned your sexual orientation
052. [ ] came out of the closet
053. [ ] gotten pregnant
054. [ ] had an abortion
055. [*] done something you've regretted
056. [*] broke a promise
057. [*] hid a secret
058. [*] pretended to be happy
059. [ ] met someone who changed your life
060. [*] pretended to be sick
061. [*] left the country
062. [ ] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it
063. [ ] cried over the silliest thing
064. [ ] ran a mile
065. [ ] went to the beach with your best friend(s)
066. [ ] stay single the whole year
*Currently*
067. Eating → Nah.
068. Drinking → Nah.
069. I'm about to → Die.
070. Listening to → Songs.
071. Plans for today → What else can i do?
072. Waiting for → The world to die?
*Future*
073. Want kids? → Well. I love kids?
074. Want to get married? → Won't think that far?
075. Careers in mind → Mechanic, Waiter. I don't know.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH GIRL/BOY?
076. Lips or eyes → Eyes.
077. Shorter or taller? → Shorter.
078. Romantic or spontaneous → Normal?
079. Nice stomach or nice arms → Erm?
080. Sensitive or loud → Erm?
081. Hook-up or relationship → Erm?
082. Trouble-maker or hesitant → Erm?
*Have you ever*
083. Lost glasses/contacts → Nope.
084. Ran away from home → Nope.
085. Hold a gun/knife for self defense → Yups.
086. Killed somebody → Killed a lot in game.
087. Broken someone's heart → That would sucks. Wouldn't it?
089. Cried when someone died → The time had not come?
*Do you believe in..*
090. Yourself → Of course.
091. Miracles → Nopes.
092. Love at first sight → Nopes.
093. Heaven → No way man.
094. Santa Claus → Nope.
095. Sex on the first date → No.
096. Kiss on the first date → Best to take things slowly.
*ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:*
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes. 77774446665504488444
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → No.
099. Do you believe in God → No way.
100. This is the 100th and last.Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people.
*Another Quiz*
Last beverage → Teh.
Last phone call → Siok Hui. Was like on Saturday afternoon.
*Have you ever*
Dated someone twice → Hmm. Nope?
Been cheated on → I doubt so?
Kissed someone & regretted it → No.
Lost someone special→ Not anymore.
*In the past month have you..*
Fallen out of love → Nope.
Laughed until you cried → No. Forgotten how to cry.
Found out someone was talking about you → Erm. Not yet.
How many people on your top friends do you know in real life? → I seriously don't get it.
Do you have any pets → No.
Do you want to change your name → Yes. My bloody Chinese name.
What time did you wake up today → 9a.m.
What were you doing at midnight last night → Sleeping.
Name something you cannot wait for → Her? Being with me?
Last time you saw your father→ Well.
What's one thing you wish you could change → Myself. If I'm not a better person, I can't change the world
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → If i know someone name Tom.
What's getting on your nerves right now → School.
*First*
First surgery → 3 years old.
First sport you joined → I can't remember leh.
First pet → Mr Fishy. ( Fighting Fish. But he died because he jumped out of the tank! )
First vacation → Does coming to Singapore count?
*Currently*
Waiting → For her to accept me?
*Have you ever*
Kissed a stranger → No.
Drank hard liquor → What's hard liquor? I think i did.
*Answer Truthfully*
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → No.
So that's about all the quiz i can find. Hmm. I notice that the number is off and well very not well ya. But oh well. It's stolen while I'm blog stalking. So well signing off. Till then.
Signing out,
Dark Soul