
So, it's over between me and her. Well. Normally i will curse and swear. But oh well. This time it's different. Reason being you left me: No feeling due to never meet or something. Well. I certainly must say. I've been busy. But okay. Since you can't understand this. I think it's better to end early. Perhaps i might take awhile to get over this. Since i have 2 sleepless night already. For now i just wish i have more things to occupy me. So as to not think of you.
Okay. As for now, come to update my blog already. Since december, been tired and lazy to update blog due to joining of VI. For New year, it's due to school. I mean nobody read anyway? Furthermore there is no much interesting thing happening in my life. Well except joining of Red Cross. =D . For school life. It's just a little of this, a little of that. Not much. So yup. That's about all. Later on will have Singapore Red Cross flag day at Admiralty Secondary School. There are alot of other collection center throughout Singapore. Why i'm at Admiralty Secondary School? I choose and was posted to. There are other reasons too. Example like cause she stays nearby? Hoping to see her? But it doesn't matter. Does it? Okay. I shall end this. So, good bye.
Regards,
Dark Soul