
Been awhile that i've update. Why? Been watching lots of movies this past few days. Or maybe weeks. Also been meeting with my Baobei. Go her house and etc. Yea. I can't exactly remember what i've done. So i can't say out. But today. I mean yesterday. I shall talk about it. Hmm.
This early morning, i woke up at 6.30a.m. I prepared and head out to Baobei's house. I arrived around 7.30a.m. But not Baobei's house. Is at the staircase. Upon reaching, i was like hell spamming call Baobei. But god knows why the hell she put her phone in silent. Resulting in me waiting approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Sitting at the stairs with a terrible backache. While watching movie. I bought my laptop along with me just so by the way. So she finally pick up. Got a tongue lashing by me. I mean. Duibuqi. I was like so grumpy in the morning. I think cause i didn't have enough sleep. Furthermore my throat is dry. It's in pain okay. Well. It is in pain till now. So i cook for my Baobei. Before leaving, i kinda saw her wallet was like full of notes. I asked her why so much? She said by gambling. So okay. I want to eat her money! That was my thoughts. So we had a few round. It's like wth? Her luck was darn good. I lost $8 to her. Argh. But it's okay. It's just a game. Nothing much lost. At least my Baobei is happy. Tried to gave Baobei to watch Get Smart too. But failed. It's funny. I want to make her happy!
What else can i say? Oh. Will be changing blogskin later on. Shadow X will be coming later too. So yea. I gotta sleep now. I'm dead tired. Believe once i lie down, will be dead. Okay. So Gotta catch em'all. Bye.
Dozing off,
Dark Soul