
Today hmm. Never go school. Can't go lah. After what happen yesterday. So went to East Coast park with Baobei & Shadow X. Rollar blade. Shadow X & Me reach there first. So we went to eat burger king. After that Baobei around 2.15 reach. Before that we skate to the foodcourt. Actual plan was Bedok Jetty. But too hot. Settle down at the foodcourt instead lor. Then went back when Baobei sms me lor. Then meet her. Then we skate. But still, too hot! Settle down at Bedok Jetty. Then too windy. Sit there quite awhile. Then when it is abit less windy, we skate back. Then sit awhile. Shadow X feels like he is a lightbulb ba? So he went home. So sorry to let him go home alone. Sian. But so then Baobei and me we skate to go find the KFC. Cause before, Baobei told me got KFC. But Shadow X and Me didn't believe. Cause all the while we go, we didn't saw a KFC. So in the end, really have! Duibuqi Baobei i didn't believe you. ): . But kinda like i got my punishment? Cause i fell down twice! I injured myself. 1st is when go find Baobei, the floor, is kinda i think like sort of sunk in. I lost my balance and fell. Second time was when Baobei and I skating, i kinda like hugging her. Then i hai dao Baobei fall. ): . Then i was like crap. Got scare that my Baobei injured. Then didn't wait to slow down. Just straight away 'V' turn and i just so pei my Baobei to fall. Thus injuring the same place again. And it bleed. But i couldn't care less. My Baobei is more important. Then push her go wash hand. Ya lor. So far jiu like that lor.
I really enjoy being with her. I just really love her! But sian lor. I feel that i hai dao her lor. ): . Am i a good boyfriend? Haiz. Well hope i am. So then hmm. Go home around 8p.m. Just reach home not long ago. Then yea. My Baobei take my starhub number. So meaning can sms! Hehe. Now i'm only with 1 phone. But it's okay. Hehe. Really hope Baobei and me can last long. I know we can de! Then hmm. That's about all ba? Just lastly, Duibuqi Baobei hai ni fall down and all. ): . That's about all le. Going to sleep soon. Run out of energy le. So, sayonara.
Signing off,
Dark Soul