
Hmm. Today a bad and good day. Firstly, I go school. Just wanna go school. Reach there. I was wearing PE Shirt, Jeans and slippers. Go in. Always. On the phone with my PolarBear. Hehe. She purposely wake up early to talk to me on phone. So gan dong. Sobs sobs. But anyway, walk in to school. God knows who the hell is those person. It's the damn principal, and 2 director. For god sake i don't even know them. -.-. And then he catch me for my attire. And of course my lovely hair. After that they called on for the DM lor. He catch my cigarette. Report to HSA. Now awaiting for HSA lor. Either call or mail. Hopefully nothing will happen lor. I shall not go school. This is the reason why i hate school.
So about the good day. It's regarding. Hehe. Jiu. My last post, ignore it. I love de girl. Is with me. Hehe. Feel so happy lah. Though i have this stupid case in hand. I'm not sad. She accept me. And yea. We went out. Just happy sia! I didn't even have that stupid case on my mind. My whole mind was just, 'Omg, She is with me. Am i lucky or what? I hope i can be a good bf to her. I wanna treat her good.' Yea. Polarbear. If you are reading this, I want to let you know. I will only love you. I will treat you good. I will do it de! Hehe. So that's about all lor. Goodbye.
Regards,
Dark Soul