
Hi. Been awhile that i've blog. Well, I shall start with an apology for my last update's bad english. For the time, I didn't notice that i had said such lousy english. Till like 5 minutes ago, i read my post again then i notice it.
So shall continue on with updating. Recently, i've been continously watching some show. Very funny. I don't want to mention what show is it. Besides watching show, been meeting my Baobei for quite a few days. Well, i enjoy my time with her. I shall not comment on my relationship. So far, i've been commenting about how happy i was with my ex(s). But ended up, i hated that relationship. Not lasting long in the end. So, i hope that we can be always together. Spend more quality time together. Incase in future there will be regrets.
So about this whole week, i've been doing nothing. Thursday, i meet Baobei early in the morning, sent Baobei go school. Then after that, i went home. To wait for Baobei to end school. Ended up, she told me the wrong time she end school. I waited for her about 2 hours. Long 2 hours. But it's okay. :P . Guys are meant to wait for girls. So after that went home. Lucky my father was at home man. The postman came my house to send me letter from HSA. Lucky x2 that my mother wasn't at home. But he didn't wake up to recieve it. So i must collect it from the post office. Friday, again i woke up early to send Baobei to school. Afterwhich, i went to post office to collect my letter. I was fine $30. Yea. Then went home. About 11a.m, Baobei sms me tell me she dismiss le. So i rush down to fetch her. Who knows, i halfway there, she tells me she can't meet me. I was immediately. Sian. Okay. So went to there, bought bubble tea and went home. Saturday, again woke up early to send Baobei to school. Then i went home. About 10.50a.m, i went out of house. Went to Causeway point to buy sushi for Baobei. Give her a surprise. Then went to erm. I don't know what's the place called. Somewhere near Baobei's school to buy bubble tea for her. I bought her Honeydew ice blended. By the time Baobei came out, It became Honeydew juice. -.-. Melted. Then yea. Send Baobei go piano lesson. Then went to Baobei's primary school's carnival. Then send Baobei home. Yea. So i have a wonderful time with Baobei!I love her so so much. (: . So that will be about all.
Today i'm having salad, pizza and ice cream. All home made. Sadly for the pizza and ice cream part, i can't share with Baobei. Haiz. She can't meet me. Sadly. That will be about all. So bye.
Regards,
Dark Soul