
Today. Is really. Can say i've done a good and bad thing. But regardless it is a good or bad, I'm really heart broken. I really haiz. I backstab my love 1. Haiz. Why i do this? I shall not explain. I'm posting it here as because i know it's no way she will read my blog. I've decided to put this feeling to her down. For the better of her, him and me. I mean like though it's impossible for you to read my blog, still if there is this 0.00001% you are reading my blog, I wanna tell you i'm sorry. I really haiz. Don't know why i did that. Well i already have. So let's just haiz. Be happy with him. Love him. As long as your happy, I will be too. I will just somehow try to find out whether you are happy anot. I can never appear infront of you again. Regardless of face to face or conversations. Never mind. I'm really too sad now to carry on. So....
Signing off,
Dark Soul