
Yet another day. I can't get to sleep! So updating now. Really so bored. Recently just got a some sort of watch phone. Damn awesome you know. Lols.
Really so sian you know. My group peeps, all are having happily ever after. All have a loving and caring girlfriend. I want to have. But i like found mine already. Thus i'm bored with other girls. No more flirting time for me. It's just something so magical. I last time while stead, still will like flirt flirt. =D . But now, I only an lian this girl, and if i were to see other pretty girls, i won't go take their number. Last time i will. Just weird a. Then ya lor. Sianzation. I want to give a try in jio-ing her. But seriously i think no chance. Reason being: 1) She's got a boyfriend liao. 2) Last time i asked her as a if question liao. The answer was somehow like. It won't be possible. 3) I'm the devil!(Dark Soul). Well, that's about all the reasons i can think of. Kinda really sadden. Think i shall be the only one without girlfriend ba.
Huh? You asking me why i can't get to sleep? Pretty simple. I'm very hungry -.-. Yesterday whole day i only ate a plate of chicken rice and 2 onigiri. Some sort of on diet. But more towards saving money. What else to talk about? Through out topic. Sadden.
Signing off,
Dark Soul