
So ok. very long never update liao. So if i haven't nobody know. I break le. I'm like free. It's like always go out with her -.-. angry. No reason somemore. Then i remember got like few times. The mother don't want buy bear for her. She angry with me for no fcuking reason. She knows that i will be angry. But she don't give a shit. So i'm happy i break. Then 1 time is like. example. i work. 4 days. 3 days my work pay spend on her. last day i tell her i wanna buy my own things. she say lor. ok lor. dont' spend on me. The meaning is like she is fcuking targeting my money. Then etc. I break with her got many reasons. So ya. Done no want say this.
So i make a Customize service blog. It is mainly making skin for people. So that they can get a skin of their own liking. More info is at
Here. Check it out.
So on top is my new sig. Nice? Thanks to Jonathan Tan. Really. Check out my customize blog.
Ps. you guys might wanna check out this? www.mrchrispy.com got post about mas selemat. If your know who is chen jing xuan(chen feng ling) she mention this website in her post. So i check out again. damn awesome.
So ya. I so long never update. Now update. Should be will update more and more again. So ya. Though nobody is reading -.-. I just wanna update lor. Don't wanna delete.
So and btw. I do customize blog skin service. I don't change mine -.-. I use others. LOL. Soon.
Bye bye. End.