
Kinda long i never post le. Feel like posting. I just feel that nobody understands my fcuking darn language. I've tried to say the same thing. And i say few times. No understand. 2 person somemore okay?!?!
Then today. My this friend. Haiz. Thinks i spam him. Don't want invite me to his blog le. Do i look like this kind of fcuking person? Pcb. If i want spam. I dare to use my own fcuking name : Dark_Soul.
Then next. I just. Forget it. I don't know if i want wait anot!!! 1 minute i feel that she likes me. Another. No. Whatever lah.
Then next. I always try to be there for my friends. Regardless what. Going out or they sad or what. But my friends. Ha. I wanna ask people out. Not free. Tired. But people ask me. I okay. Want open bbq or chalet. I okay. My friend? Not free. Busy. No thanks. PCB.
Then next. I'M FCUKING PISS OFF NOW!