
Forget to post yesterday. LOL. But yesterday i didn't do anything. Just i fried some chicken to eat. Then the rest of the time. Phone. Sometime sad. Sometime happy. Well. If i never hear wrong. I think she likes me? But i may always hear wrong. And maybe she is saying someone else. Right? ):
Then yesterday i kinda go thick skin. Put my pm : Xin is MINE!!! Thick skin hor? Don't care ah. I want you be mine. Then. lol. She put at her pm : YArhS!! UU IS vERi Thick-SKin!! Don Anyhw sae!! But so seriously. I heck care. I wanna be thick skin. lol.
So now. My plan. Buy a ring for her. Ya i know. She haven't accept me. Why i wanna buy? You know like propose? So heck. I just wanna buy. But i don't know her finger size. This is die die. Finger size!!! Help help!!
Then on to today. Just wake up. Watching Tv. Bored lor. Waiting for Xin to wake up? So can chat on phone? lol. End
If you like me? Can you tell me? If you don't like me? Can you tell? I'm going nuts.
Wish me luck! In everything i do. LOL.
Regards,
Dark_Soul