Today Monday. I think i PMS. lol. This few days in a bad mood. Didn't show it out. Until yesterday. Haiz. Nvm. Today it's so fcuking sad. Argh. Can't go and find her. Oh well. So i decided to sleep whole day at home and rot. Nothing to do lah. So ya lor sleep.
Tomorrow She and me 1 month. You think we can pull through smoothly? Hmm. I mean so far our being together days are less then 1 month. lol. Whatever -.-. I believe in her. I don't believe in myself. So ya whatever -.-.
Before this week. Last week Tues to Fri working. I get my pay everyday. So it's like i work tues. Work Wed. Go out with her. Spend money. Lol. Then Thurs work. Fri. Work. Go out with her. So i didn't get so save money. I spent it all. Haha. Both are hand wearing de. Bracelet and ring. $100. Haha. I at here showing off. :P lalala. $500++ with her. lol.