Entries
Today is Monday. Went out at 6a.m. I slept at 4a.m. And wake up at 6a.m 2 hours sleep. So ya. I chiong down to find my baby GF. Took 190. PIE was empty. So is BKE. Cool. I like it. I chiong down. Then reach Dhobby ghout. Take MRT to PP. Walk like fcuking fast. To find her. Halfway meet her. That's my plan lah. lol. Act blur don't know who she is. Lol. Then she 'catch' me. lol. Then ya lor. Go send her to school and etc. Then she go school. I go hmm. Mac. Sit for like 2 hours? Then i go her school outside wait. lol. So sleepy ok. Then finally she end school. Go CP. Then go PP sit sit. Then go ... (no way i'm going to say) ya. Then i went home around 3p.m. Reach home around 4p.m. Call her. Talk till around 5p.m Then go sleep. Sleep. Until argh!!! people call me!! People sms me!! so so so!!! argh!! Now i'm still so tired. But i watching TV. Later i sleep early. Sleep long long. Tomorrow also going find her. lol. She going China? Dec 8. A day before our 2 month. Argh!!! I celebrate myself then. :P lol. Ya lah. Now i go watch tv. So. See you.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Posted by Dark_Soul at 8:37 AM
----------------