Today Wednesday. Been working from Tuesday. Just work a few days only. Tuesday to Friday. So today woke up at 6.30. Go bathe and prepare all things. Then off i go. Reach around 7.40. Work at Republic Poly lah. Bought at hotdog bread. Nice. Then start working lor. You know work work work. Ya. Not busy but busy. Haha. Can handle ba. Then ya. Went off at 2p.m like that. Go TP find my Baby Darling. Then hmm. We went to Far East. It's like when going there. Alot of people looking at her -.-. Cause she wore a short skirt? And she drew something on her leg. People thought is tattoo. But oh well. People are so KPO -.-. Not all i mean. Don't get offended by what i say ok? haha. Then ya. Go Far East. Saw a few of my friends and her friends. Ya lor. Then go TP walk. Bought her a bear. Then send her home. Then i go home. Spent around $40+ on her. I mean i didn't buy anything for myself. Except food. Ya lor. But oh well. Who cares about money. You can't compare money to her. Haha. She's just so precious to me.
So ya. Kinda she told me her friends don't believe me i will treat her nice? I mean. I love her lor. Why i won't treat her nice? Hmm. Weird huh? Oh well. She believe me. And i won't let her ever trust the wrong person. hehe. Aren't i just sweet? She drew some design on my hand. But the ink erm. Forget how to spell the word. Smerge? something like that. So ya. Tomorrow need work. Work till Friday. So sian. Got money take is good. But i got no freedom. I wanna spend all my time with her. hehe.
So i'm fcuk up. But my Baby Darling ask me don't care them. So it's like. I ask my auntie what time i end work? She ask why. Oh. I going out ah. Then it's like. She say at least work till 2. Then oh ok. Then after don't know how long she complain say i shouldn't say i need go out. And cannot work late. I never even fcuking say that cannot work late lah. Whatever lor. Just didn't care them. I learnt how to control my anger le. Then still never mind leh. Go home.My mother ask me why i say i cannot work late. Then it's like. What the fcuk lah. I just say. Need go out lah. Then whatever. She go tell me. I'm not giving u money already. Auntie there can eat and what. Then i like. Fcuk u. Never say out lah. Is the mood. I slam the door close. And she keep on call me. I just shut the fcuk up never talk at all. And it's like i wanted to question her. Cause my auntie told me that she tell her i spend alot of HER money. And it's like. I told my auntie. No lah. All money i spend is my own de hor. I never eat for very long. Knn. You see this kind of family is just fcuk up. I wish i had never been born. Fcukers.
But oh well. Just my Baby Darling can cheer me up. she ask me don't care them. So oh well. I don't care. I just stayed in my room and play computer. That is always what i do. I mean i don't stay with my auntie lah. But ya. I only stay in my room. Haha. Go sleep le. Tomorrow early wake up.Bye.