Today Tuesday. So haiz. Nobody sms me. Got lah. She sms me 'rahh' around 10a.m. aww. I was still sleeping ok? Hehe. So wake up around 10.30a.m. ba. Then go call Wei Chin etc. Then go out around 11.20a.m. Go school. What?!?! Your shock that i go school? Oh please -.-. Don't need to be. Cause i is go school outside. Haha. Gate. :P So ya. Go there wait for Chee leng / Mei ting. Knn. That fcuker Mei ting only know how to bastard people. She fcuker. Who cares. :P So after that go home with Wei Chin and Chee leng. I mean they come my house. Chee Leng watch erm. Some show which i help her record when she go Korea. Aww. I wonder when can i have the fcuking chance to go overseas? That's like never. :P lalala. Then ya. Me and Wei Chin play PSP in room. NOT GAY OK!!! I mean. Ya in room. But we never do anything except psp-ing. I not guilty that's why say this lah. But it's. Haiz. My Baby Vampire say i gay with him -.-.
Then Chee leng went off around 3p.m. While Wei Chin stay on. We play PSP together. Play Dungeon Maker. Aww. His dungeon win mine!! Aww. What the fcuk -.-. Who cares. So Click 5 went to CHIJ SJC. And erm. Don't laugh at me but i don't know who is Click 5. But oh well. Good for CHIJ SJC. Aww. I'm jealous of them. :( :P lalala. Hehe. And ya lor. I think i yesterday got abit of problem. I mean what the hell? Will her friends wanna be friend with me -.-. It's dumb me posting that. Haha. I suppose they don't even see my blog? lol. Anything lor. But can be friends will be more good. :P
So now she's asleep. And i'm bored to death. Tomorrow going to Marina Square. Wei Chin coming my house first. To play Computer ba. hmm. Whatever. Lol. I go do don't know what le ba. Oh oh. And Chee leng gave me this Korea tidbits. Hehe. I'm not going to eat it now. I'm waiting for Friday. Share with her. Hehe. Sweet? Am i so sweet? :P
Just remember. I did something bad today. ): For her. She wanted it so ya. I don't mind. Consequences quite serious if i got caught? But don't think too far. It ain't that serious too. But as long as she is happy. I'll do anything.