Today is Wednesday. Woke up at 5.30 a.m. I don't need wake up so early de. Since i got school at 2p.m. Anyway i wake up. Sms her. Wish her good luck. But what use that got? So what i sms her? Will she come back to me? So what if i care about her? So what for everything? Will she? No. It's me ownself who is the dumb ass to carry on love her. So WHAT! I just hate myself. My life. My everything. Then i did told her. I'm not going to care for her. I think. Unless i dream about it. You know i'm really tired. Loving someone exhausts me. But if the result is what i want. I don't mind doing anything. Haha.
So now blasting music. Lol. Scare i wake up my neighbour. Haha. Who cares. My house here is fill with noise. Everyday this fcuking upstair chee bye mother fcuker mother and son. shout here and there. For now. All i say is anger. I can't feel any other emotion anymore. FEEL THE EMOTION WITHIN ME! IT IS CALLED ANGER. HATRED.
I still love her though. And i shall play MIA? Treat her as a prost. Since that is what she like about a guy? Bye.