Today Friday. Woohoo!! See my Baby Vampire aka my Girlfriend lah. Yet to be wife. :P Very thickskin hor me? Haha. So ya. Went out around 11.45 lor. Reach Sengkang around 12.40++ She say i late. Aww. So sorry for her to wait for me. So i reach le. Never see her at the usual place. So i walk around. Saw her talking to her friends. Well didn't walk over. Just stood there. Play Psp. Then finally after don't know how long? 5 mins. Haha. She notice me. Came over. Punch me in the stomach. And walk away. SEE!!! She always bully me. But tell her friends i bully her. Aww. Nvm.
So ya. Go walk around. She go buy this scarf. Too bad i no money. Or not pay for her. Then go Potong Pasir lor. Her house there. Go 7-11. Buy cup noodle. Buy water. Buy Choc. Aww. Broke. Go out with 2 $10. Came back with 0. Aww. I spend money like running water. Eat lor. Monkey around. Then when we was like walking back to her house there. Quite a distance lah. Something happen. There is a fcuker fcuk up uncle. A comfort Taxi Driver. I will never ever take Comfort de cab. He at there say us. Say first sentence never hear. But i heard the second sentence. Say what. Blah blah. Hai la shuo. Xiao xin wo geng ni de xiao zhang jiang. English means. Blah blah. Still hold hand. Later i go tell your principal. We was like. What the fcuk. We hold hand. Ur problem is it? You young de time never hold hand before is it. But then i mean. I replied to him. Jiang lah. Wo heng pa. English : Say lah. I very scare. Think he didn't hear lah. Then i was like hmm. Maybe he will turn back come scold us more? Haha. Then i mean if he did lah. I will go kiss her. Lol. But ya lah. Never turn back. What a waste. But ya. We at there keep on say. Tell my principal lah. As if u know which school we in. I was wearing home clothes. And she wearing school U. But there is like so many other school same design of the uniform? Lol. It's so funny lah. That fcuker fcuking old man. Haha.
Then ya. Complain on the way home. Lie on the ground. Then hmm. She go home. I go home. I mean she go back her home i go back mine. Then hmm. On bus. This freaking old guy. He like tap on me. Ask me. You getting down? I replied no. Then he say. I wanna sit down. Then i like huh? What to do with me. Then i finally figure out. Oh. He want me move away. Damn it. I gave the what the fcuk face. I mean. I stood there first? And he tell me he want see. Fcuk him lah. Fcuk him as in a term of scolding. Not sex. :P Then ya. I got so piss off while waiting for the bus. It's so fcuking hot. And the bus is so fcuking long. Fcuk up lah. Next time i will go back to dhobby ghout and take 190. Better. So ya. Back here lor. Post. And bye. tata.