So today is Wednesday. Had paper at 2p.m. I believe i did post it already. Can't remember. So i'm kinda proud of my blog skin. I love it. Then today go paper. I left it all blank. I didn't have the mood to do. I was thinking of her. I really love her ok. My heart only got her. Her and only her. Nobody else. Others sux. Ok not sux. But haha. You get what i mean lah. So you believe? I never do my test paper and was thinking of her throughout the paper. I'm serious. I almost cried even so. haha.
So today. I know this teacher. don't want mention any name lah. He block me from going back A.E.S RCY. What my standarad not good enough. Then + the Sec 3s shoot me. Shoot what? Don't ask me. I really don't know what did i do. But oh well. He want ban. I won't do anything to defy. Got a better word. But forget what word le. So this is what i think. You see A.E.S kinda got blacklist in RCY HQ. I'm not that sure though. That is what i heard lah. And then now i kinda offer my help. He want reject. Hmm. To say i think that A.E.S RCY will be .... not positive. Ok. So whatever i say is my personal thing. What i feel. So if anybody read already feel offended. I apologize.
Then tomorrow. Hehe. Excited. I know i'm stupid. Talk to her. Anything related to her. I'll be happy. Haha. Bye.