So today is Friday. Yea. Did post about it. And wah. Wei Chin really buy me a psp. Tell you. He is so good man. Ah. Really don't regret knowing him. So ... :) But i love my Baby Vampire more than anything. Haha. She's my Baby forever. She my wife. Got all this sms. Ah. Really wanna like put here. Hehe. I just purely love her. I want her to be happy forever. hehe. Hmm. Now i stomach pain. T_T. So sick. You know. Friends. There are some who are good to you. Appreciate them. 1 example is Wei Chin lor. Then there are some who only use you. Got example. But haha. Cannot say.
So next week. Monday go buy protector. Then save money buy Memory card. Ear Phone. + i also need buy jelly for Baby Vampire. Hehe. She rocks. Vampire. I think lah. Your reading right? So ya. You reading. So remember this ok? i'll only and always love you. I will wait for the day till we get married. I know i'm silly. But hehe. Yea. I love her. :)
Bye.